Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest. It is a dish that can be served with a baked,broiled,grilled or a bbq entree. I have served it holiday time or just for a friendly get together and it always goes over well.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 2 cups mild shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 -16 ounce sour cream
- preheat over to 350.
- mix all ingredients together in a bowl with a rubber spatula.
- place in a cassarole dish.
- place in oven uncovered for 45 minutes.