1/1 Photo of Simply Breakfast Lasagna
24 hrs 45 mins
Lark's Country Heart's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: This is a breakfast "take" on the ever popular Lasagna. Full flavor and very filling. It is very easily doubled for a larger crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 9 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cooked lasagna noodles
- 1/2 lb spicy sausage
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 4 slices muenster cheese
- 1Mix together the cottage cheese and shredded cheese.
- 2In a small pan saute the onions,until tender.
- 3Drain and then add to the cooked sausage and bacon.
- 4In a separate bowl beat together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- 5Then cook to a soft scramble, set aside.
- 6Next lightly spray a 9x9 baking dish.
- 7First layer 3 noodles in the bottom of pan.
- 8Cover with half of the hash browns, 1/2 of the scramble eggs,.
- 91/2 of the sausage/onion mixture, 1/2 cheese mixture, 1/2 Spinach.
- 10Repeat with remaining ingredients a second time.
- 11Finish off with the 4 slices Muenster Cheese.
- 12Cover and chill for 8 hrs or overnight.
- 13Let lasagna set at room temperature 30 minutes before placing inches.
- 14a preheated oven of 350 degrees.
- 15Uncover and bake for 45 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 16*Let set for 5 minutes before cutting *.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Breakfast Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.7
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 366.6 mg
- Sodium 1233.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 36.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese