Homemade mac & cheese that is a hit at every gathering I go to!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350.
- 2Cook elbows according to package instructions. Drain.
- 3Spray a 13x9 dish with cooking spray.
- 4Once elbows are cooked mix together sour cream, cottage cheese, egg with elbows.
- 5Mix in some of the shredded cheddar cheese
- 6Top with the rest of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- 7Bake for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Baked Mac & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.7
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Sodium 413.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 19.2 g