1/2 Photos of Simply Baked Chicken Parmesan
Recipe Reader's Note:
This is an easy chicken parmesan that is completely baked in the oven - no browning in oil. I do use a tiny spray of margarine over the top before baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Dip each chicken piece into eggs; coat with bread crumbs.
- 3Place into casserole dish (sprayed with nonstick spray).
- 4Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- 5Remove chicken and pour marinara sauce into bottom of dish.
- 6Lay chicken over the sauce and sprinkle the two cheeses on the pieces of chicken.
- 7Bake an additional 20 minutes until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Baked Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 220.8 mg
- Sodium 1253.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 41.7 g