This is an easy chicken parmesan that is completely baked in the oven - no browning in oil. I do use a tiny spray of margarine over the top before baking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dip each chicken piece into eggs; coat with bread crumbs.
- Place into casserole dish (sprayed with nonstick spray).
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and pour marinara sauce into bottom of dish.
- Lay chicken over the sauce and sprinkle the two cheeses on the pieces of chicken.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes until cooked through.