1/2 Photos of Simply Baked Chicken Parmesan
Recipe Reader's Note:
This is an easy chicken parmesan that is completely baked in the oven - no browning in oil. I do use a tiny spray of margarine over the top before baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Dip each chicken piece into eggs; coat with bread crumbs.
- 3Place into casserole dish (sprayed with nonstick spray).
- 4Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- 5Remove chicken and pour marinara sauce into bottom of dish.
- 6Lay chicken over the sauce and sprinkle the two cheeses on the pieces of chicken.
- 7Bake an additional 20 minutes until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Baked Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 220.8 mg
- Sodium 1253.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 41.7 g