1/2 Photos of Simply Au Gratin Shreds
My family loves this side dish. Got this from Simply Potatoes. I have made these in the oven and on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees .
- 2Spray a 13x9-inch dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In medium bowl mix together potatoes, salt and pepper.
- 4Spread half of the potatoes into the bottom of the pan.
- 5Top with 1 cup cheese.
- 6Top with the remaining potatoes.
- 7Top potatoes with remaining cheese.
- 8In a measuring cup mix together the chicken broth and cream.
- 9Pour over the potatoes mixture.
- 10Place the butter pieces over potatoes.
- 11Bake, uncovered, 30 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Au Gratin Shreds
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.5
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.9 mg
- Sodium 883.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 13.3 g