Recipe by rogndenise
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A delicious omelet with all of you breakfast in one skillet. Eggs, Hash Browns and Bacon! It is so good!
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 5 large eggs
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Follow directions on the Hash Brown package, when they are cooking, get your skillet out and cook your bacon until it is completely cooked and crispy. Keep your bacon grease to cook your omelet.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs for a couple of minutes. Pour eggs into a heated skillet (on my electric stove, it is a notch before medium), add crumbled Bacon, Red Pepper (save about pieces for garnish), Onion and finally the Simply Potato Hash Browns. When omelet is golden brown on the bottom, flip half of the egg over to the other side. Wait about two minutes and then flip on the other side for the same amount of time. Serve with a garnish of mint and a few pieces of red pepper for added color.
- Enjoy every delicious bite!