Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Creamy, rich and extremeeeely delightful! Very very light flan. . . .to die for!
- 473.18 ml whipping cream
- 473.18 ml low-fat milk
- 88.74 ml granulated sugar
- 14.79 ml unflavored gelatin
- 236.59 ml water
- 236.59 ml sugar
- Heat milk just till warm.
- Add in gelatin to milk, stir to melt.
- Add in the cream ans sugar just till dissolved.
- Put in 11x7 inch rectangular pyrex glass dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Chill in refrigerator overnight.
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan till it turns to syrup, cool.
- Pour on top of the cold panacotta.
- Optional: Chop some walnuts and top on panacotta.Drizzle with some honey.
- Bon Appetit!
I'm not going to rate this since I didn't follow the recipe, but just in case anyone else tries to do the same thing as me, it didn't work. I didn't have any unflavored gelatin, so I used the same amount of Orange Jello. It never completely set. It tasted pretty good, but it was more like a runny pudding consistency. Worth a try, though!
Better than leche flan, its smooth and slides in your mouth. Not too sweet. Creamy goodness in every bite.
truly light and refreshing! YUM!!