Recipe by shygirl
Creamy, rich and extremeeeely delightful! Very very light flan. . . .to die for!
Top Review by Lucky Clover
I'm not going to rate this since I didn't follow the recipe, but just in case anyone else tries to do the same thing as me, it didn't work. I didn't have any unflavored gelatin, so I used the same amount of Orange Jello. It never completely set. It tasted pretty good, but it was more like a runny pudding consistency. Worth a try, though!
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat milk just till warm.
- Add in gelatin to milk, stir to melt.
- Add in the cream ans sugar just till dissolved.
- Put in 11x7 inch rectangular pyrex glass dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Chill in refrigerator overnight.
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan till it turns to syrup, cool.
- Pour on top of the cold panacotta.
- Optional: Chop some walnuts and top on panacotta.Drizzle with some honey.
- Bon Appetit!