Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Sweet, simple, and easy to serve at a dinner party.
- Prick potatoes with a fork and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour.
- Grease flat bottomed (square or rectangular) large, glass baking dish with one teaspoon butter.
- Cut cooked potatoes in half lengthwise, being careful not to burn hands.
- Place halves in baking dish, cut side up.
- Score flesh lightly, push one teaspoon butter and put 1 tablespoon sugar onto each half.
- Put back in oven at 350 degrees until sugar has melted and keep warm until ready to take to table to serve.