CRYSTALINA Haldeman's Note:
It's easy, fast, and everyone loves it. It doesn't get any simpler.
My Private Note
small s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Generously butter a 9 inch baking pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- 4Mix thoroughly.
- 5Press mixture into the prepared pan.
- 6Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 7Let cool thoroughly!
- 8Do NOT try to cut into squares until completely set and cooled.
- 9(Refrigerate, if desired, to speed cooling) Cut into 1-inch squares.
- 10If you use a dark pan lower heat to 325 and bake for 30 minutes.
- 11I have made several batches of these and I recommend using parchment paper.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simplest 5 ingredient sweet heaven
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 43.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g