Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
It's easy, fast, and everyone loves it. It doesn't get any simpler.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously butter a 9 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Press mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool thoroughly!
- Do NOT try to cut into squares until completely set and cooled.
- (Refrigerate, if desired, to speed cooling) Cut into 1-inch squares.
- If you use a dark pan lower heat to 325 and bake for 30 minutes.
- I have made several batches of these and I recommend using parchment paper.
These are SO good! I made them without nuts and crushed up some chocolate teddy grahams to get the 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
Excellent squares. I wanted to use up a can of Eagle Brand and some graham cracker crumbs so this recipe was perfect. Since I didn't have any parchment paper on hand, I greased the pan, lined it with foil paper long enough to go up the sides of the pan, and greased it again. I cooled the squares for 10 minutes on a rack, removed the paper carefully (they are still hot); cooled them for an additional 35 minutes (put the timer on) then cut them into squares. I found if they get too cold they are difficult to cut into squares.
Wow these are sweet! I substituted milk chocolate chips for the semi-sweet and pecans for the walnuts because that is what I had on hand. My can of sweetened condensed milk was smaller than 14 ounces but they still came out great. I had to cook them for about 5 mins longer than instructed because the top just looked too gooey at 30 mins. They were still gooey after cooling but in a good way! Thanks for an easy recipe.