Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
this delicious recipe came from Zaar's own chef simplemom that i tweaked to make healthier if youd like to indulge in the normal recipe its Pork Chop or Chicken 'n' Potato Bake ( and it is veryyy yummy )
- 2 1⁄2 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk (2%)
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 24 ounces hash browns, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- Brown meat and set aside.
- saute the onion and garlic till the onion is caramelized and soft.
- Combine: soup, milk and sour cream.
- Stir in potatoes, half of cheese and half of the cooked onions.
- Spoon mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Arrange meat over mixture.
- Bake covered at 350° for 75 minutes.
- Then top with remaining cheese and onion.
- Bake UNCOVERED an additional 5-7 minutes.