Recipe by FijiSummer
This is a very simple yet delicious Mexican Chicken Recipe. This is a family favorite. I have also made this for my friends who request for this dish time and again. I usually serve this with potato wedges. Just quarter the potatoes, boil and lightly fry them in butter. The sauce is just heavenly :)
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup dark soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon crushed ginger
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chicken wings in soy sauce, ginger, garlic and vinegar.
- Heat oil in non-stick electric fry pan.
- Place the marinated chicken and lightly fry.
- After 10 minutes, add the tomato sauce.
- Cook on low heat for about 30 minutes or until chicken wings are tender.
- Serve with the potato wedges or boiled cassava or dalo.