Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I make up this sauce to add extra flavor to fish that I am panfrying. It's quick to make and I usually have all the ingredients on hand.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan melt butter. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat thoroughly.
- Drizzle over cooked fish fillets.
I felt it was pretty good, but a bit too much lemon for my tastes. I was making it for a steak, so that may have some impact on my opinion. We added a bit of garlic chili sauce after trying it to beef it up.