- 20 wonton wrappers, pre-made
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 4 -6 baby bok choy, whole,quartered lengthwise
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, julienned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Add the wontons and cook for about 4 minutes; drain.
- In a medium soup pot, bring the chicken stock to a boil.
- Add the carrots and baby bok choy; cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the sesame oil, salt, white pepper, and cooked wontons.
- Cook until they are heated through.