Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
nice easy chocolate cupcakes recipe which i stole from my daughters peppa pig magazine. make sure you have little helpers making this with you!
- preheat oven to gas mark 4.
- sift first 4 ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- add eggs.
- mix using wooden spoon or hand mixer.
- place into 8 cupcake cases.
- cook in oven for 20 minutes.
- for the icing, mix last two ingredients together,.
- when cakes are cooled down, cut the tops off and cut into half to make wings.
- place a generous spoon of icing in the middle of the cake.
- push the wings into the icing at an angle.