nice easy chocolate cupcakes recipe which i stole from my daughters peppa pig magazine. make sure you have little helpers making this with you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to gas mark 4.
- 2sift first 4 ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- 3add eggs.
- 4mix using wooden spoon or hand mixer.
- 5place into 8 cupcake cases.
- 6cook in oven for 20 minutes.
- 7for the icing, mix last two ingredients together,.
- 8when cakes are cooled down, cut the tops off and cut into half to make wings.
- 9place a generous spoon of icing in the middle of the cake.
- 10push the wings into the icing at an angle.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Winged Chocolate Cupcakes With Butter Icing
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.7
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 169.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g