Recipe by Luckeydevil
These are great for holiday parties. Also, good for left over wine, if you ever have any.
Top Review by twbradford
I really liked the flavor. Very distinct. Very easy recipe. I cut the recipe in half. The biscuits store very well. We ate them over a 3 week period. The nice thing is that they are relatively healthy if you use canola or olive oil. These make a great snack for the whole family.
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients in a bowl except flour; mix well.
- Add flour one cup at a time to make moist dough.
- Take 3-4 tablespoons of dough and roll into a tube long enough to make a pretzel shape.
- Make into pretzel shape(doesn't have to be perfect, I have make spirals before too).
- Repeat with rest of dough.
- Bake on a cookie sheet, 2 inches apart, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Store in airtight container after cool.