Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A family holiday favorite. This dessert was more popular than any baked good.
Make and share this Simple Whipped Cream Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 bunch tokay grapes, halved and seeded
- 1 bunch green grape, halved
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained and cut in half
- 4 -6 bananas, chunked
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Whip cream with powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Enjoy.