Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Have fun with global flavors! This Vietnamese noodle bowl made with pork tenderloin, fresh vegetables and a hint of lime tastes amazing!
- 566.99 g pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 340.19 g rice noodles
- 946.36 ml prepared coleslaw mix
- 0 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1064.65 ml reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 22.18 ml fish sauce
- 4.92 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 29.58 ml canola oil or 29.58 ml other neutral-flavored oil
- 59.14 ml thinly sliced fresh basil, leaves
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Arrange noodles in 6 serving bowls. Top with slaw mix and onion; set aside.
- While noodles are cooking, combine chicken broth, fish sauce and soy sauce in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and keep broth just below a simmer. In a very large skillet over medium-high heat, warm oil. Add pork and cook until browned and internal temperature of the pork reaches 145°F., 1 to 2 min., per side. You may have to do this in batches. Remove pork and rest for 3 min., and arrange pork on top of noodle bowls. Ladle in broth, garnish with basil and lime wedges, and serve.