Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this in the Gooseberry Patch Best-Ever Casseroles cookbook and I'm posting for safekeeping. It was originally submitted by Katie French fro Portland, TX. Before you make it, you should know that it is NOT supposed to taste like the Asian Velvet Chicken. I will adjust cooking times after I make it.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, shredded
- 1 sleeve Ritz cracker, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine chicken, soup and sour cream and spread in a greased 13x9" baking dish.
- Pour melted margarine over the top.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, then crushed crackers.
- Bake for 20 minutes.