Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
serve with rice or pad thai noodles or rice noodles.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup green capsicum (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup red capsicum (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup baby corn (thinly sliced)
- 1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 small eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper (crushed)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 dash pepper
- heat the1 tablespoon oil in wok and add all vegetables and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- tip into a bowl. put the pan back on the heat,add oil ,then add eggs and cook,stirring,for 1-2 minute.
- add the soy sauce,sugar,salt,red pepper,black pepper and chilli sauce.
- return the vegetables to the pan ,cook for further 2-3 minutes.then serve it hot.