Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
i make this soup every now and then, i kind of eat it whenever i feel hungry between meals since it's light and tasty.this recipe is the kind of recipes that are so versatile,the ingredients here are just to start off with, i usually put whatever vegetables i have in hand in the soup,i tried to put cabbage, mushroom, cauliflower, squash, green or red or yellow bell peppers, green beans, corn or potatoes. you may replace the mushroom soup with vegetables or chicken soup.you may add milk to the soup if you like so give it a try, it's really easy and simple to make.
- 4 large green onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 large zucchini, diced
- 4 large carrots, diced
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 (2 1/3 ounce) envelope cream of mushroom soup (i used maggi cream of mushroom soup)
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- put onions, garlic, zuccini, carrots and tomato in a pot.cover with water, bring to the boil,lower heat and let the pot simmer until vegetables are tender, about 1 hour.
- dissolve mushroom soup in 1 cup water and add to the pot, add chicken cubes, thyme, sesame seeds and pepper.
- let the mixture simmer on medium heat until the juices are reduced, for about 15 minutes.
- serve hot and enjoy.