Just made this up myself last night. Very simple and easy. Hope your family loves it as much as mine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse quinoa in a strainer until water comes through clear (if needed).
- 2Put the water and quinoa in a pot together and bring to a boil.
- 3Turn down the heat a little and let the quinoa cook for 12-14 minutes.
- 4Once cooked throw in the beans and stir until they are heated.
- 5Add the rest of ingredients, tasting often.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Vegan Quinoa and Black Bean Dish
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g