Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from a lady I used to work with. Everytime we had a company lunch this is what she brought, and it was always the first thing gone.
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 lb saltine crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a casserole dish mix veg-all, corn, celery, onion, cheese, and mayo.
- In a small bowl mix melted butter and saltine crackers.
- Top the vegetable mixture with the crackers and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.