1/2 Photos of Simple Vanilla Yoghurt Cream
Jen T's Note:
I found this in a newspaper cutting that I had saved and is a favourite of mine served over fresh fruit. You can also use to have with a piece of cake or loaf or brownie. Enjoy :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 ml whipping cream (1 cup)
- 250 ml Greek yogurt (1 cup)
- 14.79 ml vanilla sugar
- 1Whip cream until soft peaks form.
- 2Fold into the yoghurt with the vanilla sugar.
- 3Chill covered in fridge until ready to serve for a day or use immediately.
- 4Use to top the fresh fruit. I especially like it over chopped oranges for a refreshing end to a meal. Also goes well over fresh berries or serve with a slice of your favourite cake :).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Vanilla Yoghurt Cream
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.2
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 22.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: