I found this in a newspaper cutting that I had saved and is a favourite of mine served over fresh fruit. You can also use to have with a piece of cake or loaf or brownie. Enjoy :)
- 1 1⁄16 cup whipping cream (1 cup)
- 1 1⁄16 cup Greek yogurt (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- Whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold into the yoghurt with the vanilla sugar.
- Chill covered in fridge until ready to serve for a day or use immediately.
- Use to top the fresh fruit. I especially like it over chopped oranges for a refreshing end to a meal. Also goes well over fresh berries or serve with a slice of your favourite cake :).