Recipe by Jen T
I found this in a newspaper cutting that I had saved and is a favourite of mine served over fresh fruit. You can also use to have with a piece of cake or loaf or brownie. Enjoy :)
Top Review by Mrs Goodall
Absolutely loved this! I love Greek yogurt and always have some in the house. This recipe turns my breakfast yogurt into a versatile desert option! I served it over nectarines with a crunchy sweet granola for desert and it was a hit. Thanks so much Jen! I love it when I find a fabulous and easy use for one of my kitchen staples!
- 250 ml whipping cream (1 cup)
- 250 ml Greek yogurt (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold into the yoghurt with the vanilla sugar.
- Chill covered in fridge until ready to serve for a day or use immediately.
- Use to top the fresh fruit. I especially like it over chopped oranges for a refreshing end to a meal. Also goes well over fresh berries or serve with a slice of your favourite cake :).