Recipe by *lovefood*
Easy and simple but can be made individual with a slight twist or a special icing. For a nice twist, can add frozen fruit just before it goes into the oven and it will burst into flavor and color.
Top Review by blueRaspberries
This is a very nice and simple recipe! Although the cupcakes turned out very nice, they were a little bland. I would recommend adding a little extra sugar. I would also recommend reducing the baking time by 2-3 minutes. But overall, this is a great recipe!
- 473.18 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar (if you like your cupcakes very sweet, add a little more.)
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla essence (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375f or 190c; line muffin cups with papers.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add flour (mixed with baking powder and salt) alternating with milk beat well; stir in vanilla.
- Divide evenly among pans and bake for 18 minutes. let cool in pans.