Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is just something I threw together last night. It's pretty bland as is, but you can always add more spice if you want. This is very inexpensive--you can get ground turkey pretty cheap, especially ground necks and backs. Great for sickies that need a bland diet!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups cabbage, well chopped
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese or 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Brown turkey in pan.
- Add cabbage, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chili powder, and cheese. Stir until combined well and cook for a few minutes. You may need to add a little bit of water to this depending on how lean your turkey is.
- Serve and enjoy.:).
It shocked me how good this was..bland, but good. I'll add the chili powder next time.;) I really am liking your recipes! This was a good meal when I had to get to a meeting but also needed something in my stomach..