Recipe by *Petunia*
I know, there are quite a few 'turkey tetrazzinis' on Zaar already! I went through 15 of the recipes and none of them are the same as this one. My Aunt, who runs a golfclub restaurant, makes this for club parties all the time.
Top Review by TexasKelly
This recipe was very good, even my husband liked it. He saw me thawing the leftover turkey and got kind of grossed out (he hates turkey) but he ate everything on his plate. It came out a bit watery, so I threw in a tiny bit of flour to the meat mixture before I mixed it into the pasta. It had lots of flavor and was nice and creamy. I added some dried chives for color, and a little bit of chopped garlic. I would definately make this again. Thanks for posting it!
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb white mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup cooked turkey, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Melt the maragrine in a 12 inch skillet.
- Add the onion and celery, saute for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook another 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Add the half n' half and raise the heat in order to bring to a boil.
- Boil slowly for 6-8 minutes while stirring until thickened.
- Stir in the salt& pepper and turkey.
- Toss sauce with drained spaghetti and serve.