Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Best-Ever Casseroles
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 2 (12 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuits, quartered
- Mix vegetables, corn, soup, milk, and turkey. Heat in a saucepan over medium heat until well-heated all the way through.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Top with biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, or until biscuits are golden.