Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Well seasoned, moist, hearty turkey meatloaf that even a child could make,
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (italian style)
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) package vegetable soup mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup or 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a fork until welll mixed.
- Shape into a loaf and place in a loaf pan or baking dish.
- Baked at 350 degreees for 40-45 minutes until a crust begins to form.
- Top meatloaf with Ketchup or BBQ sauce and continue baking for 5-10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Let rest 5 minutes after baking, before slicing and serving.