Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an very easy healthy high fiber meal.
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna in olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can white beans
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- Drain canned tuna, break up in bowl.
- Add oil,rosemary,juice and garlic powder mix up.
- Drain beans - add to bowl.
- Chill until cool.
I just had this for my lunch, and although I had to substitute a few ingredients, I believe the flavours would be basically the same. I don't eat tuna, so I used canned salmon, also I used 4 Bean Mix instead of white beans. I only had dried rosemary, and I had no garlic powder, but added a little garlic salt instead. I served it with on a bed of lettuce, and some tomato slices. It was a really satisfying, and super quick, super easy lunch for after work! Thanks for sharing! [Made for Fall 08 PAC]