Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Light, healthy, easy, fast, cheap and great for brunch. Enjoy!
- 6 ounces solid white tuna, drained (I use Chicken of the Sea brand)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons pickle relish, drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Blend all ingredients and refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving.
- Serve on whole wheat bread with a couple of slices of romaine lettuce.
MMM, this is so good. I've never had pickle relish in tuna before but I think it's the secret to a great tuna salad.Along with the lettuce, I added some sliced tomatoes fresh from the garden. This will be the only way I make it from now on. Thanks so much.