Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of my mom's basics, and it is so easy to prepare when you don't feel like doing a whole lot more than opening cans!
- 1 (10 ounce) can fat free cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 lb cooked pasta (corkscrews are a good choice)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- While the pasta is cooking, mix together all other ingredients in a large casserole dish, making sure to crumble the tuna well.
- Drain cooked pasta, and add to the mixture in the casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.