Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is such a simple recipe. It tastes even better with fresh, home grown veggies, but store bought will do in you don't have anything else.
- Toast bread (if desired).
- Put mayo on slices of bread.
- Layer with Cucumber slices.
- Sprinkle Salt and Pepper, if desired.
- Layer with tomato slices.
- Put on the top piece of bread, and cut.
I decided to try this caused I was looking for lo-cal foods as I am on a diet. It was surprisingly good.
Very Good!! I have been making these for a long time I like to add avocado to mine and sometimes a little cilantro chopped very fine with a bit of fresh lime juice.
This is a great recipe! During our recent heat-wave, I lived on these refreshing sandwiches! Thanks for the idea, Donna