Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This only has 5 ingredients to make the dip, so if comes together very quickly. It is so good. Use any kind of apples you like.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 0.5 (11 ounce) package Skor English toffee bits or 0.5 (11 ounce) packageheath toffee pieces
- Beat cream cheese, sugars and vanilla together until fluffy.
- Stir in toffee chips by hand.
- Serve with sliced apples.
I make this dip all the time but with less sugar and it's still creamy and delish. Let the cream cheese get to room temp and then mix with a mixer. Add 1/4 - 1/2 cup packed brown sugar and mix well. Add about 1/4 cup (or to taste) toffee bits. Put in the fridge so the flavors can meld at least a few hours. Remove from fridge and top with about 1 tbsp toffee bits. Very smooth and yummy.
My best friend used to make this this dip but I never had the recipe. When I stumbled upon this recipe I was anxious to try it...and it sooo good! I did add a few tablespoons of sour cream to thin it out, but other than that it was yummy!
Great recipe! We loved it with Fuji apples. I did reduce the vanilla to 1/2 tsp, but that was personal preference. Chilling for a few hours helps to make this more "dip"-able.