Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the most delicious salsa that doesn't require any cooking!
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 serrano chili peppers, seeded and chopped
- salt and pepper
- Combine chives, cilantro, garlic, tomatoes, peppers, salt and pepper to taste in an electric blender.
- Pulse until the salsa is to your desired consistency.
Excellent salsa. Very easy to make and you can adjust the serrano chilis and garlic to your taste. If you like it spicier, you can add more serrano. we don't even bother with the bottled stuff anymore.