Living in Texas, my family loves Tex-Mex and Mexican food. I always seem to have a hard time finding a rice recipe that my whole family can agree on. I came up with this recipe on my own and everyone seems to like it.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Heat over medium-high heat until water begins to boil.
- Cover saucepan with tight fitting lid, and reduce heat to low.
- Cook over low heat for 15 minutes without removing lid or stirring.
- After 15 minutes, remove lid and fluff rice with a fork.
- ~NOTE~The amount of taco seasoning can be adjusted to your taste. I use Penzey's "bold taco seasoning".