Recipe by Pink Truffles
I love MISO soup and learnt to make this after living in Japan for a while. This miso soup is really simple and a breeze to whip up on cold days! Try it!!! You can even add other ingredients such as tofu and shitake mushrooms!
- 1⁄2 white radish, diced
- 2 small potatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 carrot, diced
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon light sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons miso
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade pork with sesame oil and soya sauce. Set aside pork as you work on the vegetables.
- Bring to boil 1/2 pot of water.
- Put all the vegetables into the pot and let the soup boil on medium heat.
- Add the pork into the soup.
- Once the vegetables have started to become slightly softer, add the miso paste and let it slowly dissolve into the soup.
- Stir the soup to ensure that the miso paste is entirely dissolved.
- Serve hot! Enjoy!