Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy crock pot taco soup
Make and share this Simple Taco Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59-907.18 g ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 35.43 g packet taco seasoning
- 35.43 g packet ranch dressing mix
- 396.89 g can pinto beans
- 396.89 g cantexas ranch style beans
- 396.89 g can hot chili beans
- 396.89 g can whole kernel corn
- 2 (793.78 g) can diced tomatoes
- 396.89 g can tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel brand)
- 283.49 g bag plain Doritos, for topping
- shredded cheddar cheese, for topping
- Brown meat, onion, dressing mix, taco mix.
- Add meat mixture and canned ingredients to crock pot on low until heated (or simmer in large pot for 30 minutes).
- Serve in bowls over chips and top with cheese.