Recipe by RECH
A really simple and fast taco dip, great for parties or mexican night dinner. It is recommended to use lean or x-lean ground beef (or even ground chicken), that way you wont have that much liquid to drain. Also You could put the dip in the oven so that the cheese melts, but you do not have to.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 lb ground beef (lean or x-lean)
- chunky salsa (choose one that you like)
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese, you could use mozzarella (grated)
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the ground beef following the directions of the taco seasoning.
- Drain and place meat in a pairex container.
- Layer with sour cream, salsa and cheese (in that order).
- Place in oven until cheese on top melts (optional step).
- Serve and enjoy with the chips.