Recipe by kniven11
This is a fantastic recipe I got from my friend Jill. It is a super easy recipe and you can substitute spicy ingredients for a little more of a kick! Enjoy :o)
- 12 ounces prepared bean dip
- 12 ounces prepared guacamole
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- shredded mexican cheese
- 8 ounces sliced black olives (drained)
- cherry tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread bean dip in the bottom of a 9x9 dish.
- Layer guacamole on top of bean dip.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning. Stir until evenly mixed.
- Layer sour cream/taco mixture on top of guacamole.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, then olives and tomatoes to your liking.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with scoops (tortilla chips).