Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so easy to make for a picnic or potluck. I just like to eat it at home.
- 16 ounces light sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
- cut up vegetables
- Combine sour cream and taco seasoning together and put on the bottom of a platter.
- Layer in order cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, jalepenos, onion and black olives.
- Refridgerate for one hour and serve with tortilla chips and crudite.
this is great! I use refried beans w/green chilis, then the sour cream mixture, cheese, black olives, green onion YUM!