Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is so easy that anyone can make it. Use salsa as taco sauce makes it to thin.
Make and share this Simple Taco Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup salsa (Your choice)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 2 -3 green onions, diced
- black olives, sliced
- Put cream cheese and salsa in a bowl and beat together till there is no lumps.
- Put in a 9x13 pan (I like a glass pan or a big platter) Add cheese to the top with tomatoes, olives, and green onions.
- Let set in frig.
- for a few hours.
- enjoy with tortilla chips.