Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is extremely easy & fast to make not to mention delicious.
Make and share this Simple Taco Beans With Fritos recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) canseasoned black beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) cansmall red beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- low-fat sour cream
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Fritos corn chips (Scoops are better)
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a sauce pan. Heat until hot.
- Pour into bowls then top with sour cream & cheddar cheese.
- Use Fritos to scoop out the beans.
This is really good! Much better than that canned junk. The sour cream and cheese really make this a hit. The only change I made was while heating, I used my immulsion blender and gave a quick chop to the beans for more texture. I served it with Tostitos and it went quick. Next time I may use it as a burrito filling. Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)