Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a simple and spicy recipe for a tasty entree. NOTE: you can find the Szechuan Chili Sauce in the Asian Foods Section in the Grocery Store.
- 1 lb frozen large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons szechuan chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- black sesame seed (optional)
- Preheat Broiler.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers and place them on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, Szechuan Chili Sauce and lime juice.
- Brush half the sauce over shrimp.
- Broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until the shrimp are pink.
- Turn the shrimp skewers and brush with remaining sauce.
- Broil for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with black sesame seeds.