- 2 lbs swordfish (in 1 inch cubes)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tomatoes (quartered)
- 2 small onions (wedged)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the fish, oli, lemon juice, garlic and paprika.
- Cover. Chill 8-12 hours.
- Heat broiler.
- Drain fish, reserving marinade. Thread onto soaked wooden skewers alternating with the tomatoes and onions. Season.
- Broil 7-10 minutes, turning once and basting with marinade.