Recipe by Happy Harry #2
My grandson loves different mustards. This is one of the first of many that I have made for him.
- 10 tablespoons white vinegar
- 8 tablespoons dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted (can use margarine)
- 10 tablespoons sugar
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all dry ingredients together.
- Place vinegar in small saucepan and bring to a boil, then lower simmer.
- Add dry ingredients slowly as you continue to stir.
- Continue to mix until smooth.
- Remove from heat and immediately stir in the butter.
- Allow to cool before storing.
- This will be much better in taste after it is allowed to meld two or more days before using.