Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a simple recipe for really delicious salmon! I came up with it on a night I wanted something easy and quick and I was so pleased with how delicious it was! The recipe is for 2 people but is easily changed.
- 1⁄2 lb salmon fillet (or slightly more)
- 2 tablespoons sweet-hot mustard (I used Inglehoffer)
- coarse salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut salmon into 2 equal pieces.
- Slather each piece with a tablespoon or so of the mustard.
- Add the salt and pepper to your liking.
- Bake for about 10 min or until fish just flakes with fork.
- Don't overcook!
Delicious creation, Chef! I wanted to thank you for reviewing my 13 Bean Crock Pot Soup, but your zmail is turned off, so I decided trying one of your recipes was an even better idea! :) I had frozen salmon, but decided to buy some fresh since I needed the Inglehoffer mustard anyway. I know I could have used whatever brand I have in my fridge right now, but condiments like this can really vary between brands and I wanted to stay true to your recipe, as it pretty much hinges on the right balance of sweet to hot in the mustard. I have to say, I was not disappointed! Super quick and easy recipe, although my fish was pretty thick and it took a bit longer to cook, we were still eating inside of 30 minutes. I served it alongside a 7-layer salad. Thanks for sharing your creation, Chef! :D