1/1 Photo of Simple Sweet-Hot Mustard Salmon
Chef #1099457's Note:
This is a simple recipe for really delicious salmon! I came up with it on a night I wanted something easy and quick and I was so pleased with how delicious it was! The recipe is for 2 people but is easily changed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cut salmon into 2 equal pieces.
- 3Slather each piece with a tablespoon or so of the mustard.
- 4Add the salt and pepper to your liking.
- 5Bake for about 10 min or until fish just flakes with fork.
- 6Don't overcook!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Sweet-Hot Mustard Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 85.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: