Prep 1 min
Cook 8 mins
I use this whenever I want some sweet yet savory carrots. I like to peel my carrots, but it's not necessary. If you are going to make a larger batch, you don't need to adjust the butter.
- Melt butter in medium pan on high heat.
- Add carrots to pan and let sit for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add apple juice and let reduce for about 30 seconds.
- Cover pan, reduce heat to medium and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Uncover pan, and continue cooking until carrots are as tender as you like (about a minute for me).
- Serve hot.